- All persons taking the tour at Wharf Distillery must purchase a ticket. Ticket holders must arrive at distillery shop at least 5 minutes prior to the time printed on the ticket. Should you miss your allocated time entry cannot be guaranteed.
- All guests purchasing an adult or student tour admission must provide valid proof of identification on arrival (e.g. driving licence, passport or national identification card). Our team retains the right the refuse any guest who fail to provide when requested.
- Tickets may not be exchanged nor money refunded.
- Wharf Distillery reserves the right to refuse admission to, re-admission to, or request that you leave the premises.
- Any tickets purchased in advance are not valid in conjunction with any other voucher, promotion, special offer, or package.
- Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult, aged 18 years or over at all times.
- In accordance with UK Law, smoking is strictly prohibited within the distillery. As we operate on a small distillery, neither smoking nor vaping are permitted anywhere on site for the health and safety of all staff and visitors.
- When visiting Wharf Distillery for a tour you will be asked if there are any drivers in your group. These people will not be served alcohol on the premises and will be given their samples in takeaway containers for consumption at home.
- Pets and animals are prohibited with the exception of guide dogs and hearing dogs. However, for the dogs’ safety, certain parts of our tour are restricted. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
- From time to time we, or other authorised third parties, may carry out photography or other recording at the distillery and any images or recordings may feature visitors. Visitors consent to the use of such images by us in connection with advertising, promotions or monitoring and acknowledge that the copyright in such images rests with us and/or any authorised third party of Wharf Distillery.
- The distillery is a controlled working and manufacturing environment, and you should exercise due care and attention on the tour. Distillery staff may draw your attention to specific health & safety procedures to which you must adhere.
- All guests must adhere to alcohol licensing regulations. All guests entering the premises must behave in a reasonable and responsible manner.
- Celebrational parties/bookings must adhere to our no fancy dress policy.
Contact us at email@example.com for questions related to refunds and returns.