Privacy & Cookies
Any data you provide to us by registering for newsletters, email sign up form, or by requesting information or support by completing our contact form will be kept strictly confidential to Wharf Distillery & Deli and the partner companies who help us run our websites and emails.
We promise never to share your data with any other third parties, nor to use your data for any reason other than that for which you provided it for.
You can unsubscribe from any or all mailing or marketing lists by emailing the details of what you want to unsubscribe from to email@example.com, or by using the unsubscribe link on any emails
When you visit Wharfdistillery.co.uk, we use ‘cookies’ to make that experience as simple, quick and consistent as possible. Cookies are small pieces of data which are sent to your computer (or any similar device you use to access the internet e.g. smart phone, tablet or other internet enabled product) when you visit a website which store and sometimes track information about your use of the website.
A number of cookies on this site last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the website and will last for longer.
- Create a specific log-in session for a visitor to the site in order that page requests by that visitor are delivered in an effective, secure and consistent manner
- Recognise when a visitor to the site has visited before; this means we can identify the number of unique visitors and allows us to make sure we have enough resource and capacity for the number of users that we expect to get
- Customise elements of the layout, behaviour and / or content of the pages of the Wharfdistillery.co.uk
- Collect statistical information about how our visitors use the website so that we can improve the website and learn which parts are most popular to visitors
- Show relevant adverts and banners from 3rd parties
Some of the cookies used by this website are set by us, some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf. Most modern web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or even to notify you each time a cookie is set.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information and advice on cookies, plus how to block cookies using different types of web browser.
Please note, that by blocking or deleting cookies via your web browser you may not be able to take full advantage of the features of Wharf Distillery.co.uk.